Thursday 2 August 2012

Edinburgh 2012

Well welcome back.  I hope you'll make it to my Edinburgh shows this year!  Here are all the details:

All these shows are free with a collection bucket at the end.

The News At Kate 2012 (my all-new solo show)
4th-25th Aug (not 14th) Ciao Roma restaurant, South Bridge, 8.20pm

Comedy Manifesto (my political panel show, guest host on 25th)
4th-25th Aug (not 14th) Ciao Roma restaurant, South Bridge, 3.15pm

Midnight Hour (late night variety show)
4th-25th Aug (not Sundays, guest MC on 14th) Canon's Gait, Royal Mile, midnight

What a Weird and Wonderful Festival (one-off show of true fringe stories)
25th Aug Voodoo Rooms 3pm

And I'll be doing lots of guest spots around the Fringe (actually I've done two already!) so keep an eye out for me, and feel free to request me, everywhere.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment